The term KALFAKIS or e-kalfakis.gr refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at Protopapadaki 67, -11147 Galatsi Athens, Greece. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without KALFAKIS prior written acceptance.
Goods are shipped via Hellenic Post and are insured in case of loss.
Parcels bellow 2 kilos and of dimensions H+W+L<90cm, are sent by registered mail of the Hellenic Post service, with travel time 2-3 days in Europe and 3-6 days all over the world.
Parcels above 2 kilos and of dimensions H+W+L>90cm are sent by air parcels of the Hellenic Post service, with travel time 4-6 days in Europe and 6-8 days all over the world..
We do the best packing of goods to save weight without any compromise to the safe travel of goods.
Models shipped are inspected before packing.
Goods before shipment are checked for been as shown at our website. The goods travel at the risk of the customer. For goods sent to non EEC countries, usually the parcel will pass through customs inspection and parcel will be opened, for customs authorities to check the content. From any damage done by this inspection or due to postal services mishandling the risk is at the customer's side. In such a case the customers must ask for a compensation from their local postal services. For high value goods we will insure the parcel and customers are liable to place a claim at their post office for compensation.
All orders are sent by Hellenic Post services, by registered parcels, to insure the safe delivery of goods to our customers. We provide the tracking number of the parcels, so they can be traced through the international Post tracking services.
The customers have to pay attention and follow up their tracking of the parcels.
If for some reason the parcel is not collected by the customer after 6-10 days of arrival to their local post office, or the delivery address provided was not correct, the parcel might return to us.
In this case and in all cases of goods been returned we shall refund the customer only the value of goods -5% service fees (minimum 3 Euro). Customer must pay for the return expences.
We do not sell and forget the customers. We always stand by the customer.