Μοντέλο σε μορφή κιτ για συναρμολόγηση Περιέχει όλα τα μέρη του αυτοκινήτου και τον κινητήρα.
ΔΩΡΟ ηλεκτρονικό SPEED CONTROL αξίας € 49,00
Για την ολοκλήρωση του μοντέλου χρειάζονται επιπλέον : Σύστημα Τηλεκατεύθυνσης, ένα Servo, μια μπαταρία 7,2V και τον φορτιστή σας
Ferrari's super-exclusive car, built in 2005 and sold to only 29 elite customers for a price of 1.5 million Euros, is planned for release as a Tamiya R/C car. Appearing first as a high-quality pre-painted and finished body on the adaptable and easy-to-use TT-01, the FXX will also come out as an assembly body paired with Tamiya's high performance 2-belt 4WD chassis TA05.
About the Ferrari FXX
Unveiled in December 2005, the Ferrari FXX is based on the Enzo, but has been developed by the company's racing factory. The 6262cc V12 engine provides over 800ps output. The FXX incorporates technology derived from F1 racing cars, enabling gear changing in less than 100 milliseconds, putting this car in the same class as F1 circuit machines. Owners of the car are allowed to take part in test-driving and developing future racing technology.
About the Model
- Accurately shaped polycarbonate body of the Ferrari FXX on the lightweight and easy to assemble TT-01 chassis.
- Body is pre-painted with stickers pre-applied.
- 4WD shaft driven bathtub chassis with 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension and sealed front and rear differential gearboxes.
- Powered by a Type 540 motor.
- Kit includes racing slick tires and electronic speed controller.