Μοντέλο με κινητήρα εσωτερικής καύσης, έτοιμο να τρέξει. Πλήρες σετ, Μοντέλο και τηλεκατεύθυνση. Χρειάζονται επιπλέον καύσιμα και ένα σετ για την εκκίνηση του κινητήρα.
About the Raybrig NSX 2005
The series formerly known as JGTC has been re-named the Super GT in a drive to increase its international profile as a top class motor sporting event. Of the 4 Honda NSX cars entered in this year�fs series, the Raybrig NSX is truly full of symbolism. Fielded by Team Kunimitsu, the team sponsored every year by Tamiya, the NSX 2005 is the only Honda in the series to have two non-Japanese drivers; S. Phillipe and J. Dufour. Mounting an M-Tec built twin turbo V6 engine, and featuring an eye-catching blue and white body coloring, the Raybrig NSX is the embodiment of the exciting potential of the rebooted Super GT Series!
About the Model
- Chassis lets users enjoy engine R/C driving without making complicated setting adjustments.
- TNS can utilize most TG10-Mk.1 Option Parts, greatly increasing customization choices
- High powered O.S. FS-12SW engine with dual needle carburetor and recoil starter.
- Double deck chassis features reinforced aluminum lower and durable plastic upper decks.
- Features 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension with long span arms for superior road hugging ability, while 4 oil dampers provide excellent shock absorption.
- Comes with Expec SP R/C unit with trigger type transmitter.
- Highly reliable shaft driven 4WD transmission with F/R sealed diff gearboxes.
- Full ball bearings for excellent running performance and stability.
- Durable and realistic pre-painted polycarbonate body depicts the distinctively colored Team Kunimitsu Raybrig NSX 2005 at Super GT Round 2 Fuji Speedway.