Το καλάθι σας είναι άδειο
21-D500501010 WiRC Smartphone RC-Controller with video module
High Range Update - Up to 100 m control. .
With a new stick TP-LINK/TL-WN722N and the firmware update you will have control up to 100 meter. Check downloads on right hand side.
CARSON´s WiRC is a unique WiFi controller for remote contolled models, allowing you to use your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Android smartphone as a remote controller. WiRC simply replaces conventional radio receivers in RC models. Downloading the free app to your device will turn it into a programmable remote controller. You can use the touch screen or the device’s gyroscope to controll the vehicle and it’s accessories, watch live video feed from the USB camera and lots more. Works with TAMIYA DMD/MFC units.
Controls and channels are customizable, switches/slides for channel reverse, EXPO, EPA, failsafe value, channel mix, repeat frequency, etc. The 8 channel WiFi receiver gives you the freedom to add extras to your model, like lights, additional servos and more. The CARSON WiRC-set contains all you need turn your smartphone into a 21st century FPV remote controller.
App language is ENGLISH
Download the free app and try our test-track! Drive the cars from anywhere in the world!
Apple App and Andriod App
Check out the separate WiRC Website
Contains: 8 channel receiver, WiFi USB-Dongle, on-board-videocamera incl. mount, Tamiya type connecting cable, manual
• Uses WiFi to control your model
• Live video feed on the screen of your device and video recording
• Up to 2 digital USB cameras (by using an external USB HUB)
• 8 PPM output channels for controls (servos, ESCs, etc.)
• Battery voltage monitoring
• Failsafe function
• 4 digital inputs, 4 digital outputs
• 1 analogue input
• Microphone input
• Speaker output
• range, 25 m outdoor
Compatibility and requirements:
• Professional RC models with separate receiver
• iPod Touch, iPad, iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4 with min. iOS4.0
• Android devices 2.3+ and 4.0+
- Dimensions: 44x28x18 mm
- Power supply: 6-16V
- Power consumption:
100mA @ 6V idle
200mA @ 6V cam. & WiFi on
- Comes with Tamiya type connecting cable
- 802.11b/g/n WiFi, Infrastructure and AP modes
- 266 MHz ARM9 processor, 16 MB SDRAM, 4MB FLASH
You can write your own transmitter application for any smartphone / tablet to control the way you want. Software SDK
Add new applications to the embedded Linux operating system of your WiFi RC. No-one has an FTP server on wheels yet :)