πρώτη πτήση με το SPYHAWK στο όμορφο στάδιο της Ανδρου, Κυκλάδες
Autopilot – It's easy to become a pilot!
SpyHawk models with autopilot have a module that has been specially developed for newcomers to model aircraft. As soon as the pilot loses control over his aircraft and releases the joystick, the electronics automatically level out the model immediately. The autopilot module also prevents oversteering, nosediving and stalling. This means that absolute beginners can also become pilots. Once you have gained sufficient experience, the autopilot can be easily deactivated using a switch.
Video camera – Clips from a bird's eye view
The Basic Video SpyHawk model has a video camera integrated in the fuselage. This stores spectacular aerial images on the 2 GB Micro SD memory card that is included in the scope of delivery. You can show your friends clips from a bird's eye view and discover the world of flight!
Video camera with FPV function – 5 Megapixels and Live Stream
The Full Option version of the SpyHawk Pro has a high resolution video camera with 5 megapixels, which can store videos and show them on the remote control display using Live Stream. The modern and futuristic 2.4 GHz transmitter has a separate 5.8 GHz receiver for the Live Stream video and a large LCD monitor.
Scope of delivery:
Model aircraft with RC system incl. 8 AA Mignon transmitter batteries, flying battery and charger, spare propeller, Micro SD card 2GB and detailed instructions
• Overall length: approx. 620 mm
• Propeller diameter approx. 110 mm
• Weight: approx. 130 g - 145 g, depending on configuration
• Flying time: approx. 10 minutes
• Material: EPO foam “Crashproof”
• Wingspan: approx. 840 mm
• Brush motor N60 and brushless motor C1404 KV3000 Pro-Version “Full Option”
• Brushless flight controller 6 A in Pro version
• 7.4 V/450 mAh battery • Balancer charger for 2S LiPo batteries 400 mA,
in the Pro version “ 2/3S LiPo/Li-Ion charger 800 mA
• 2.4 GHz 4 channel transmitter, in the Pro version “Full Option” with 3.5" LCD monitor
• Video and audio transmission via 5.8 GHz system, only Pro version “Full Option”
• Rudder/elevator with two 2.2 g servos
• Aileron 2.2 g (not in basic version)
• Video camera with recording function, with 5 megapixels in Pro version.
• Range of Live Video stream: approx. 400 m, only "Full Option" Pro version.
• Autopilot module
• 2 GB Micro SD memory card, in Basic Video and "Full Option" Pro version